May 26, 2015 By Hunting Network
In a report released by the Michigan DNR earlier today the state has confirmed that a free-range whitetail deer has tested positive for Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD). The infected animal was spotted last month exhibiting signs of illness and was later euthanized by two officers from the Meridian Township Police Department. Upon collection by state DNR biologists samples were sent to the Michigan State University Diagnostic Center for Population and Animal Health in Lansing, Michigan where they … Read More
In a report released by the Michigan DNR earlier today the state has confirmed that a free-range whitetail deer has tested positive for Chronic Wasting Disease … Read More
- ***Official Trail Camera Photo Contest Voting Thread - May***
- fletching glue
- U.S. Virgin Islands whitetails
- Summit open shot vs lonewolf hand climber
- Fawn 5-19-15
- Most difficult shot
- CWD Confirmed in Free Ranging Michigan Whitetail
- Questions about Cabelas arrows.
- My first fawn pic of 2015
- Trail Cams direct from China ?