Flushing, MI – Carbon Express®, the leader in archery performance technology, introduces the new Maxima RED® SD. Capitalizing on Carbon Express’ breakthrough technology for controlling Dynamic Spine, the SD delivers the ultimate hunting experience in a smaller diameter shaft.
With a .203 inside diameter, the new high-tech Carbon Express Maxima RED SD carbon arrow shaft design has stiffer ends to contain the arrow’s flex to what we call the “RED ZONE®”. This RED ZONE is designed to contain Dynamic Spine and results in more consistent performance, especially with a fixed blade broadhead. The smaller diameter of the Maxima RED SD delivers improved penetration and reduces wind-drift – enabling more accurate shots at greater distances.
Like all Maxima RED arrows, the RED SD 6 pack and 12 pack arrow sets are sorted and matched by weight and spine for best in class consistency. Spine selection sorting tolerance is +/- 0.0025”. Weight sorting tolerance is +/- 1.0 grains.
Maxima RED SD features:
- Laser checked for straightness to 1/10,000 of an inch
- Straightness tolerance of +/- 0.0025” (maximum variance – not an average)
- Come standard with LAUNCHPAD® precision nocks
- Utilize performance enhancing Blazer® vanes
- Include Carbon Express proprietary BullDogTM Nock Collars to protect the shaft against nock end impacts.
- Available in two spine sizes – 250 and 350
- MSRP 12 pack shafts $184.99, 6 pack fletched $99.99