LAST UPDATED: July 9th, 2015
West Jordan, UT – The hunting pack and apparel company known for screaming about new gear from the mountain tops has suddenly gone silent. Built on the idea of “One Part Science, Three Parts Silence,” the new Badlands Silent Series of packs was born with one goal in mind – absolute stealth.
Consisting of two new daypack size hunting packs, the new Silent Series from Badlands is made up of the “The Stalker” and “The Reaper.” Both packs are offered with the following revolutionary features:
· No zippers, no hook and loop, no clicking buckles (no forgetting how loud a buckle can be and busting yourself inadvertently)
· New Badlands proprietary fabric called “Mutex” – guaranteed to stay soft and quiet in any condition
· Sound absorbing foam liner to contain sounds from inside the pack
· Easy access pockets for both tree stand or backcountry use
· Badlands AirTrack™ Ventilated Suspension
Randy Hynes of the independent review site 365whitetail.com said of the new Badlands Silent Series, “Not only do these new packs provide a much quieter outer shell, but to ensure these packs are the epitome of quiet, they’ve used magnets and proprietary fasteners in place of buckles and zippers. The Silent Series is sure to be a favorite among hunters who understand the advantage of owning gear that’s just as stealthy as the game they pursue.”
The Silent Series packs will be available July 2015 in Realtree Xtra pattern. Retail price for the Reaper is $129.95 and the Stalker $149.95.
Now in its 20th year, Badlands continues to focus on exceptional quality, continuing innovation, unmatched performance and as always the only unconditional lifetime warranty in the industry.