LAST UPDATED: May 1st, 2015
StealthCam continues to amaze us as they reveal this new cam. Check out the G42C.
Stealth Cam, introduced in the year 2000, quickly became the leader in scouting camera innovation. Building upon the wildly popular G Series camera platform, Stealth Cam introduces the G42C White LED Flash scouting camera. This 8 Megapixel – 3 resolutions; 8mp, 4mp, and 2mp delivers color day and color night images and video thanks to the 42 White LED’s with an 80-foot range, making it great for land management professionals, hunters tracking potential trophies, or landowners keeping any eye on critters in their back yard.
The G42C embodies the essence of the Stealth Cam idea: it combines pedigree camera technology with excellent everyday utility, and maximum performance with minimum consumption. Efficiencies in LED technology have made night time image capture in full color a reality with no more energy draw then from a traditional infrared camera. The G42C incorporates many of the benchmark technologies found in the entire G Series line from Stealth Cam such as Matrix™ advanced blur reduction, Retina™ low light sensitivity and a super quick Reflex™ .5 second trigger.
The 42 white LED’s provide color at night and have an illumination range of 80 feet. An intuitive backlit menu set up and quick set pre-program allows for easy operation of the G42C. The camera stores a 32GB SD card and has a secure lock password offering additional protection from unwanted hands. Developing the G42C from other successful stealth models, allowed the team to come up with a no-compromise concept. The game camera therefore demonstrates HD video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio in 16:9 wide image ratio, a burst mode of 1-9 images per triggering, 5-59 sec/ 1-59 min recovery time out, and time/date/moon phase/ temperature/ name stamp. Additional performance features of the camera are GEO-TAG GPS Tagging, allowing users to track their camera locations and multi lingual options.
- 8 Megapixel (4 resolutions) 10mp/ 8mp/ 4mp/ 2mp
- HD Video recording 5-180 seconds w/ audio
- Time Lapse with PIR Override
- 42 White LED Illumination 80ft
- Color Day and Night Images and Video
- Reflex™ Trigger – 0.5 seconds
- Intuitive backlit menu programming
- Matrix™ Advanced Blur Reduction
- Retina™ Low Light sensitivity
- 16:9 Wide Image Ratio
- Quick Set Pre-programmed option
- Burst Mode 1-9 images per triggering
- 5-59 second / 1-59 minute recovery time out
- Time/ Date/ Moon Phase/ Temperature/ Name Stamp
- GEO-TAG GPS Tagging
- Active Time Setting
- Multi Lingual (English/ French/ German/ Spanish)
- Present Time & Date (CST)
- Manual shot capability
- Secure Lock password protection
- SD Card slot up to 32GB
- Test Mode
- Video & USB output
- Operates on 8 AA Batteries
- External power jack for 12V battery box
- MSRP: $189.99