LAST UPDATED: May 1st, 2015
Harrisburg, OR- A globally-renowned manufacturer of precision bow sights, sight accessories, releases, arrow rests and tuning equipment, Spot-Hogg is once again set to raise the bar in 2013. Spot-Hogg’s all-new scope, the SPARK Scope, is loaded with purposeful features that both target archers and bowhunters can benefit from.
A perfect compliment to Spot Hogg’s movable Mogg Mobb sight series, the SPARK showcases an “industry-first” lighted crosshairs with rheostat intensity, archers can quickly and easily adjust light concentration to better match natural lighting conditions. The lightweight 6061 Aluminum is ultra-durable, and the scope rod is centered on the lens. The brilliance in this design is that should your housing rotate, you marks won’t change, thus saving time and reducing frustration. Featuring a bubble that is raised right below the crosshairs, peripheral leveling is easier than ever, increasing consistency while boosting accuracy. Equally pleasing is the brightly colored alignment rings. It’s a fact that in dark areas you see more through your peep sight, while in bright areas you see less. This graduated ring system allows you to better customize your peep sight to the current lighting situation. Always aiming to please, Spot-Hogg offers multiple crosshair colors so bowhunters and target archers can tailor the scope to fit their needs. Sporting a 1 ¾ lens with an anti-scratch, anti-reflective coating, shine and unnecessary abrasions are a thing of the past. A rigid or universal 10-32 scope rod is available.
Key Feature Breakdown:
• Lightweight 6061 Aluminum
• Centered scope rod, so your point of impact never changes
• Raised precision bubble level
• Brightly colored alignment rings
• Industry first lighted crosshairs with rheostat intensity adjustment
• Multiple crosshair colors available
• Easy screw on lens retainer ring
• Rigid or universal 10-32 scope rod available
• Uses a 1 ¾ lens with anti-scratch, anti-reflective coating
• Available in Hunter and Pro Versions