UPDATED ON: May 1st, 2015
COLUMBUS, Georgia, Sept 19, 2012 — The TreeBlind™ by Nature Blinds is quickly becoming the hottest ground blind on the market. It looks exactly like a real tree you’d find in nature, because that’s where the artist that created it went for the design. With a background in set design and passion for hunting, Tim Thomason decided to create a better way to hunt after being busted one too many times in box blinds. He spent countless hours taking molds from nature to make a product that closely duplicates God’s creation as humanly possible. Nature Blinds uses high-tech materials foreign to the hunting world, but familiar to Hollywood and major theme parks to create hunting magic we can all enjoy.
The result? A lightweight, extremely durable, fully-insulated, weatherproof, soundproof and scent-proof masterpiece that looks and feels so real that bucks may rub on it, while you’re inside. Each blind is hand-made in Kerrville, Tex.
Hunting from a tree is good, but hunting from inside a tree? That’s the ultimate.
TreeBlind features include:
• One-Way View Windows: You can see out, but animals can’t see in. From outside, the windows look like bark.
• Silent Window Operation: A magnetic pulley system glides the windows open and close without a sound.
• Bow or Rifle Compatible: Roomy enough to fully draw a bow with a guide or cameraman inside. Rifle hunting in the blind is a piece of cake.
• Blacked-Out Interior: Hunters are hidden in the deep shadows inside even with the window open.
• Six Windows: 360-degree views, or upgrade to an eight-window filming version.