LAST UPDATED: September 15th, 2020
The moment you’ve been waiting for! The official rules for the 2019 Bowhunting.com Trophy Doe Contest:
- Be Honest – Don’t cheat by using weights, rocks, or anything else to add weight to the doe.
- Must Send Us A Video – Show entire body of the doe, as well as inside the chest cavity. Get us the video by any means (Facebook, Instagram, Email [email protected], etc.).
- Must Show Zeroing Scale Before Hanging Doe – Please zero the scale with the gambrel on it before pulling the doe up.
- Must Use HME Digital Scale – Use Promo Code “trophydoe” on HME’s website for $25 off of the scale.
- Doe Must Be Completely Field Dressed – Remove all internal organs from the doe and show video proof that they are removed.
- Must submit your video before January 1st, 2020.
- Whitetails Only!
- Will be 1 winner from each Division.
- Bow Kills Only (Obviously!).
Official Trophy Doe Contest Map:
- NORTH – North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, and Canada.
- SOUTH – Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisisana, Mississippi, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, and North Carolina.
- WEST – Washington, Oregon, California, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, and New Mexico.
Final 2019 Standings:
*-Ineligible for the Grand Prize
There will be one winner from each division that’ll receive a “smorgasbord” of goodies from GSM Outdoors which includes Stealth Cam, HME, Scent Slammer, and NAP. Each winner will also receive some BHOD gear as well! So get out there and get those cameras up to find where those big ole’ trophy does are at!