Forest Park, IL- New Archery Products, the industry leader in broadheads and archery accessories, introduces the New Spitfire DoubleCross broadhead that delivers three devastating inches of cutting trauma.
The American-made Spitfire DoubleCross is a 100-grain broadhead that integrates four, no-fail blades with two-stage blade deployment. Spitfire’s bulletproof design keeps the blades closed in flight and only open on impact, no matter how fast the arrow is traveling. The front deploying “stage one” main blades boast a massive 1-7/8” cutting diameter while the rear deploying “stage two” ‘bleeder’ blades feature a 1-1/18” cutting diameter. The DoubleCross cuts vertically and horizontally, regardless of the angle of impact, delivering better entrance and exit wound channels and increased blood trails. The trophy tip delivers bone-splitting penetration.
The Spitfire DoubleCross is designed with high quality components to withstand impact and deliver maximum penetration and greater pass-through performance. These durable broadheads are approved for use with the fastest bows and crossbows on the market and are flight-tested for field point accuracy.
Spitfire DoubleCross Specs:
- 100 Grains multi-mechanical
- Two-stage blade deployment
- Front deploy main blades and rear deploy bleeder blades- all in one
- 1-7/8″ massive main blade cut diameter
- 1-1/8″ secondary Bleeder Blade cut diameter
- 3” overall cutting trauma
- Bone Splitting NAP Trophy Tip
- Legendary NAP Spitfire blade retention technology, blades will never open in flight
- No O-rings or rubber bands needed
- Approved for the fastest crossbows available
- Laser accurate, even at crossbow speeds
- Super durable for large game animals
- Ultra sharp .030 thick main blades and .027 thick bleeder blades
- MSRP: $39.99 (3-pack)