Sportsmen For Trump Urging Iowa Voters To Caucus

With the Iowa caucus just days away, a group of prominent outdoorsmen is urging Iowa voters to turn out in support of GOP candidate Donald Trump.  The current Republican front-runner is a staunch advocate for 2nd Amendment rights and has recently gained favor with many outdsoorsmen after his recent appearance at the SHOT Show in Las Vegas.  Trump’s two sons, Don Jr. and Eric, are both avid hunters and fishermen who consistently stand for and support the rights of their fellow hunters and fishermen across the United States.

Don Trump Jr. has been a customer of mine, a great friend, but more importantly, Don is an incredible ambassador for the hunting Industry. In my twenty years of being in the Hunting Industry, I’ve never felt so strongly about a candidate and his family. I truly believe that a vote for Donald Trump for President is the most important thing a sportsmen can do to ensure our heritage and rights. The Trump family is deeply rooted in the outdoors and a vote for Donald Trump is a vote for Sportsmen’s Rights. – Dave Eder, eders.com

Donald Trump Jr. has been an avid bowhunter with both modern and traditional equipment for many years.

In a recent interview with Outdoor Life, Donald Trump was quoted as saying “We have to be great stewards of this land. This is magnificent land.” when asked about whether or not he would support the transfer of Federally owned and managed lands to the States.  It is clear that the Trump family shares many of the same beliefs in regards to our outdoor heritage, wildlife conservation, hunting and 2nd Amendment rights as many modern sportsmen.  It is for this reason the Sportsmen For Trump is urging all Iowa outdoorsmen to locate their caucus and help take the first step toward electing Donald Trump as the next President of the United States.

Comments

1. Just no, Bernie sanders

2. Rebecca says:

I don’t think i can go to this website anymore. Bernie Sanders already has my vote. Trump has never mentioned anything about hunting. He is from manhattan for gods sake. Ya, he has a son that hunts But, hunting rights is a non- issue . its the corporations thats turning my hunting land into a toxic wasteland, seriously , you can set fire to my brook because of all the fracking. We need someone like bernie sanders who actually cares for people like me. Don’t get me started on corporate welfare

• Rebecca – keep in mind this article isn’t an endorsement of Trump by Bowhunting.com. We’re simply sharing information that a group of sportsmen have formed an organization that is urging others to vote for him. If you go to their website you can view the members of this organization and let them know how you feel. Don’t kill us – we’re just the messenger.

• Justin, your response is a cop-out. The article was obviously pro-trump. You’ve including a quote from Trump where he is supporting public hunting land but a few seconds of Googling will reveal that his past statements and actions were very opposite of what he’s saying now.

• Arron, call it what you want. Fact of the matter is the post is simply stating the facts as they have been presented. I would encourage every person in the U.S. to do their research on a candidate’s position before casting a vote for them – Trump included.

• Stephen Robinson says:

So, your against Fracking, that’s great. I’m against Wind Energy but that hasn’t stopped the liberals from littering our countryside with useless wind turbines that are terribly inefficient, and wouldn’t be sustainable without government rebates and tax credits. Not to mention, the cost of renewable energy to your utility company is roughly 4 times that of traditional energy sources of oil, coal or natural gas. This is not an energy problem, it’s a government problem. We have too much federal government involvement, and a vote for for Bernie is just and another endorsement for an more intrusive federal government.

• Tom Brogan says:

Let’s not forget the pile of dead birds, including eagles and hawks, laying at the bottom of the windmills. The sound is annoying as all heck too. One of the major problems with “Alternative” energy is just that, it’s an alternate source that always requires a primary source. How many buildings and homes do you see that run on wind/solar alone? Not many. So you have to install a primary source to work in place of the solar or wind when that’s not available.

• Matthew Langholtz says:

Respect, Rebecca.

3. Steven Bezanson says:

9 Crescent St I will not vote for Trump for many reasons, Rand Paul is the ONLY politician that wants to follow the Constitution to the letter, I cannot ask more than that so far he leads the pack in My eyes Trump, is someone who wants to control the Press, dont like the Press, I dont either, but not going to a debate because you dont like the questions, Hmmmm, maybe go there and blow them out of the water, better than running away and pouting, IF he is the onll standing between another Democrat so be it I will have to vote for him

4. John Nuzzi Jr says:

IVE BEEN READING SOME OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE, and I never get political. Bow hunting.com should absolutely be endorsing a Republican even if it’s Donald Trump if you are a TRUE SPORTSMAN! I’m from New York and we have some of the strictest gun laws in this country, for some of you who like Bernie Sanders you should google what is a “socialist” we are a country with a 19 trillion dollar debt with a generation that only knows how to play video games! I’m voting for TRUMP.

5. Kris Campbell says:

I 100% agree with John. Bernie Sanders should move to a socialist country, and Hilary should be in prison… Let’s make America Great Again.

6. Matthew Langholtz says:

If we’re really sliding in to this arena, here’s another gun owner and bowhunter voting democrat and Bernie. I agree with Rebecca. And I love bowhunting.com.

7. ddemuth says:

I served my country, and i love the constitution.

Bernie Sanders is a socialist and lost my vote,

Im voting Trump.

• ddemuth says:

Bernie Sanders, did a horrible job in the VA. As Chairman of the senate of veteran affairs Bernie failed to address the major problems and Bernie also failed by reporting the problems as less severe as they actually were.

If Bernie cannot handle an organization like the VA, I have no trust as a veteran that he can handle the job of President.

Veterans for Trump 2016-2024

8. Josh Crammer says:

Vote for Bernie the Socialist instead of Trump the Nazi.