With deer season back in full swing, the crew at HuntStand shares their latest video with the top 5 features whitetail hunters will use from the HuntStand app.
Check it out in the video below for a closer look at what you might be missing in the app.
1. Public and Private Land Info
Get all the ins and outs of public and private land opportunities in the area you’re hunting with this top HuntStand feature. Do you know where you can hunt and what’s off limits? This feature takes all the guesswork out of property navigation.
- Forest Service
- National and State Parks
- Bureau of Land Management
- U.S. and State Fish & Wildlife
- Wildlife Management Areas
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Game Management Units, Zones, and Districts
2. Weather Forecasting
A closer look at what’s coming in the way of weather is easier than ever with the Weather Forecasting feature on HuntStand. Check out the weather as well as the wind direction throughout your hunt, quick and simple, with this handy feature.
- Snow accumulation
- Drought Monitor
3. 3D Mapping
This feature makes learning the lay of the land, as well as how game travels across the landscape, fast and easy. It’s also a slick way to help you navigate the property throughout the hunt.
- Dynamic interactive 3D maps
- High resolution Google Maps imagery
- High accuracy elevation model
- Available on iOS, Android, and Web
4. Stand Reservations
Keeping things safe and organized for you and your hunting buddies, or hunting club members is made easier with the Stand Reservations feature. Know when and where the crew is coming and going across the property to help prevent blowing up a hunt for you or one of the other hunters. It’s a great tool for any hunting club or lease to stay better organized.
- Search for available stands/blinds in a hunt area by date and time
- See what stands are occupied currently, and by whom
- See upcoming reservations for specific stands, or all stands in a group hunt area
- Manage stands in a group hunt area
- Manage reservations in a group hunt area
5. Trail Camera Management
The Trail Camera Management feature allows you to pair photos with your hunting property for the ultimate game management tool. Building your field notes for future hunt planning and reference is slick and simple with the organization tools built into this management tool.
- 40GB of free storage space
- Automatic animal tagging using image recognition
- Detailed heatmaps of game activity and movement predictions
- Unlimited custom tags