The first crossbow to launch two shots, back to back, without re-cocking has arrived! Meet the all-new 2021 Excalibur TwinStrike.
The new TwinStrike gives you two arrows locked and loaded for double the shot opportunity when an animal is in your sights.
The new TwinStrike is the first crossbow of its kind. It’s built with all the durability Excalibur is known for, but now, an immediate follow-up shot the moment you need it.
Take a closer look at the TwinStrike in the video below…
DualFire Technology is how Excalibur makes it happen. The crossbow is engineered to accurately fire two shots from a single crossbow with tight grouping from any distance.
What does it look like? Here’s 3 key components built in to this design…
- Double, independent match-grade 4 lb. frictionless triggers.
- Front trigger fires the top rail, back trigger fires the bottom rail.
- A quick second shot, within milliseconds
- Ensures your crossbow will not fire unless an arrow is loaded.
- Works in conjunction with Excalibur’s new Rhino Nock.
- Reinforced safety and extra anti dry-fire insurance
Over/ Under Rail System
- Perfectly balanced featuring an external Charger EXT crank.
- Optimized accuracy at any distance.
- Compact over/under setup combined with a shoot through the riser for increased consistency and accuracy.
Specs on the TwinStrike
We want to hear from you! What are your thoughts on this bow concept? Would you buy it? Would you hunt with it?
Comment below and let us know your thoughts on the new Excalibur TwinStrike.
Check it out at www.excaliburcrossbow.com.