Annihilator Broadheads burst on to the broadhead scene in 2019 and earned themselves a Gold Award at the 2020 ATA Show for best new product. Needless to say, there’s been a big buzz around these broadheads for a little while now, and they recently released their new “XL” versions.
Check them out below…
The days of everyone using 100 grain broadheads are behind us as more and more companies are releasing 125+ grain broadheads. Another big thing that consumers have recently become more interested in, is a strong, sharp, and durable broadhead. The Annihilator XL broadheads touch on every one of those notes.
Since the only difference between the 125XL and 150XL is the weight, let’s take a look at their specs:
- Weights – 125 & 150 grains
- Cutting Diameter – 1-1/16″
- Material – 4140 Alloy Steel
- Reusable? – Yes (Can be easily sharpened flat on a stone)
- Fits any insert that’s 8-32 thread pattern (Not available in deep six)
- Heads are batched within 0.2 grains of each other.
- Lifetime Warranty against manufacturing defect.
- Price for 3 Pack – $62.99 (125XL) | $64.99 (150XL)
One last thing that separates the Annihilator Broadheads from the rest, is their patented “Partial Back-Scoop Wedge”. This maximizes the amount of force during contact, and reduces resistant forces on the arrow more better penetration. When most broadheads are creating a cut through an animal, Annihilator Broadheads create an actual hole.
These broadheads can be used with just about any type of traditional, compound, or crossbow setup. They also recommend using a larger fletching if you choose the XL version. Since these are a little bigger than the standards, they need a larger fletching for optimal flight. You can check them out at their website – www.annihilatorbroadheads.com