UPDATED ON: January 9th, 2017
The new 2017 Hoyt Pro Defiant is a slick looking bow. I’m not a Hoyt shooter. Never have been. But this is one bow that just got my attention. The riser design looks to be built like a tank, and the word is it shoots like a dream. Here’s a closer look at the new 2017 Hoyt Pro Defiant…
Hoyt bows are right at home at some of the most prestigious podiums in the world of tournament archery. They are also the bow of choice for a number of the world’s leading bowhunters. For 2017, Hoyt has taken the best technologies from both the tournament and hunting worlds and built them into the new Hoyt Pro Defiant. Hoyt says the Pro Defiant was purpose-built for the most serious, demanding bowhunters on the planet.
Check out this video for a closer look at the new 2017 Hoyt Pro Defiant…
Other features and elements of the Pro Defiant include:
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & ½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy.
See more at www.hoyt.com.