Robot Cameraman for Hunting? [VIDEO]

Do you want to take your self-filming efforts to a new level? How about a robot cameraman for hunting? The SoloShot3 just might be what you’ve been looking for.

soloshot3

Have you ever found yourself wishing you had a robot cameraman for hunting?

Some of you come up with the most creative – and craziest – ideas on how to better film your hunting adventures. Comment below and let us know how you would use the SoloShot3 on your hunts?

Mark my word…when it comes to filming hunts and trail cam technology…you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!

See more on the SoloShot3 at SoloShot.com

Comments

1. Mark my word it won’t change the hunting industry only the farm raised deer

• Brodie Swisher Brodie Swisher says:

Thanks for reading, Dirk! We’re not implying that this camera will change the hunting industry…only that it will continue to help push the tech geek’s thinking on how to continue to take camera technology to a whole new level.

• It was more of a dig on the writing. Who uses “Mark my Word” in any form of speech?

• Mark my word Dirk, you just did.

• Brodie Swisher says:

You’re a funny dude, Dirk. I like you.

• How does the camera follow a wild deer who does not carry the white/square GPS piece through the woods?

2. As a self filmer, I think it would be great for getting B-Roll. Shots of the hunter walking in or getting into the stand. Could also be used for great shots of food plot prep.

• Brodie Swisher says:

Absolutely! Thanks for jumping in, Stephen!

3. John Seal says:

From the south, we use it all the time…….Mark my word!!

• Brodie Swisher says:

You’re my boy, John! Where’s home for you?

4. That’s pretty cool technology. As someone that works in the automation field as an OEM I ‘ve always felt like at some point in the future with the technology and advancements in today’s vision and motion tracking systems that a product would come available that would give a hunter the ability to single-handedly film their hunts automatically. Whether its thru continuous scanning patterns and focusing on movement that is being detected OR somehow giving the hunter the ability to focus on a particular object, marking it, and then the camera system would then automatically follow the object that has been mark while recording it all on video.

5. Dwayne Jones says:

The only way this camera is applicable to a hunter is to take shots of the hunter as he draws his bow or positions himself for the shot with a gun of some sort. The device that triggers the movement of the camera has to be attached to the target to be filmed. It could be useful in tracking the aninals, but the field of view would be severely limited based on the lay of the terrain. I think the applications for hunting are very limited unless you can somehow attach the sensor to the animal you are planning on killing. It that is the case, you would need to be hunting.