Muzzy Introduces the new X-Celerator Arrow Rest

The new Muzzy X-Celerator arrow rest is everything you could ask for from an arrow rest plus some things you never dreamed were possible. Best of all, one model fits all bows, both left- and right-handed, and installation takes less than five minutes!

Unlike all other "drop-away" arrow rests on the market, the X-Celerator actually features a "drive-away" design utilizing a rigid cable attachment secured to the downward cable, which brings the rest up at full draw and drives it out of the way of the arrow. This unique feature allows you to control the speed at which the rest drops as well as the amount of rest travel. No drag, no interference and no torque result in the perfect arrow launch each and every time.   The X-Celerator's innovative design allows for 100% fletching clearance on all bows regardless of bow speed, draw length or cable slide travel, and the absence of springs and strings ensures accurate, reliable performance with every shot on every bow.   With the Muzzy X-Celerator on your side, the only thing you have to worry about is where to hunt. This unit can be set up in five minutes and fits on all bows, I'm sure we will be trying it out here so stay tuned.  Look for them to be available right here on Bowhunting.com when they become available in 2009!

Comments

1. Derrick Tomes says:

I do not like the design of the rest. it looks like added weight to the bow. Whisker Biscuits are the only way to go.

2. whisker biscuits huh, sounds to me like your poorly educated. whisker buscuits have to much fricton, drop away rests are the way to go. when i switched to the original muzzy zero effect i picked up almost 20fps just from my rest. the new x-celerator is way easier to install and fail safe. you'd be stupid not to have one.

3. Relacionamentos e en says:

very innovative!Beats the old kinds of bow and arrows but i think these kind of upgrades minimize the need for skill.

4. Bridge Loan FInancin says:

Now this is one useful dirty tool every shop enthusiasts needs. I wonde how much this thing costs in our country.

5. Wow nice info you ha says:

Wow nice info you have here. I hope this will help a lot of people. I will tell my friends to read this. Thanks!

6. Star Trampoline says:

Very Informative. This is worth reading. Thanks!

7. Amy Wagner | Hunting says:

Very funny looking contraption, interesting read, thanks for sharing

8. Ironmacemafia says:

Have been thinking about buying one of these rest for quite a while. Had a zero-effect on a hca ssr a couple years ago and loved how it shot, and when I bought my 07 IronMace called muzzy to see if they had a rest that would work Mark Land muzzy's tech, told me they were coming out with one. I didn't get the rest till about 2 weeks ago and called Mark and got some info from him went home and set it up and I am very impressed with how well it works Just another good and dependable product from Muzzy. Thanks and God Bless!!!!

9. sexy lingerie says:

almost every day i need to read your Article. so good. Thanks for sharing those valuable information .

10. Deferred Annuity says:

It looks like a great design. Thank You.

11. Catering says:

the X-Celerator is an useful tool for me. Now i can control it's speed and i can motivate it on my own way.So i think it's a great article.

12. man seeking women says:

The post was great and very informative. Looking forward for more posts. Thanks and keep it up!

13. Speaker Cable says:

It amazes me every time somebody comes up with a design like this, how it was never thought of before. I suppose the world is getting large enough, and the internet is making communication wide-scale enough, that these designs which have probably existed for decades are only now finding a market and therefore a manufacturer. The cable attachment would have to be pretty tough – quite a bit different to the old speaker cable! I love the interoperable design – fits on all bows and easy setup. I'll be looking for the review to see if there are any downsides to this 'perfect' product.

14. china pearls says:

This is a nice creation. I admire the post. Many many thanks for the post. Good job!!!

15. Wiring Diagram says:

Thank you for your post, this is really informative.

16. Budget Van Lines Rev says:

has anyone actually tried this?

17. va streamline refina says:

Brilliant post mate, keep up the good work J