20. August 2009 09:56
Big-game hunters still looking to fool the old nose of their quarry, yet tired of the discomfort of today’s standard rubber boots, may just want to take a closer look at ScentBlockers newest all-terrain boot. Complete with the patented Boa Lacing system for a more comfortable and tighter fit when you need it most, S3 antimicrobial lining for aid in scent control, and 100% waterproof, this boot is sure to tame even the toughest hillsides.
ScentBlocker Introduces the Waypoint, Boa, 7” Mountain Pursuit Hiker. A boot that is sure to satisfy!
ScentBlocker, the producers of fine odor controlling gear, has created the first ever Mountain Pursuit Boot with the patented and highly sought after Boa Technology. The Mountain Pursuit Boots contain a rugged Vibram Tsavo Rubber Lug Outsole with 360° Lug Traction for a slip free traction on the rockiest ledges where big animals hide. A 100% waterproof membrane surrounds the outside for all day comfort and dryness in the mountains roughest weather patterns.
• Removable activated carbon insole with S3™ antimicrobial technology
• Boa® Lacing System dialed in custom fit technology
• Non-Insulated Air-Mesh Nylon Lining
• S3™ antimicrobial lining to aid in odor control
• Sympatex 100% waterproof membrane
• Vibram Tsavo Rubber Lug Outsole 360° Lug Traction
• Supportive Full Length Midsole Torsion Stabilizer aids in climbing high altitude mountain terrain
• Reinforced rubber toe
• Climb right heel design
• Oak brown full grain leather upper with 1000 denier camo nylon fabric panels
• Size: Men’s 8-13 Medium & Wide widths (1/2 sizes up to size 12)
• Color: Oak Brown w/ Realtree® AP™ HD panels
You’ve seen the commercials, now give these boots a try!