LAST UPDATED: May 1st, 2015
West Jordan, UT – With a constant drive to produce new and innovative ways to carry gear, Badlands has designed and released five new tactical style, solid color packs and accessories. Three new full-size packs and two new accessories represent the latest offering from the outdoor gear innovator.
Research of the tactical pack market by Badlands revealed a trend towards square blocks that all fit the same. In true Badlands style, that just wasn’t going to suffice. Paramount in the design of the new Badlands “Black” Series is functionality, durability and style. Using Schoeller® aramid fabric from Switzerland, Badlands was able to produce packs that are not only near indestructible but also extremely lightweight. Adding Badlands’ battle proven suspension systems that specialize in effective ventilation of body heat and a comfortable, ergonomic fit was also top priority. Featuring MOLLE webbing, hydration compatibility and a refreshing style never before seen in the tactical market, the Black Series is available now and poised to sweep through the tactical ranks.
The initial Black Series pieces are:
- BOS Tactical Pack – 2200 Cubic Inches, Hypervent Suspension – Retail $329.95
- RAP18 Tactical Pack – 2000 Cubic Inches, Lightweight internal frame – Retail $299.95
- HDX Tactical Daypack – 800 Cubic Inches, Military Spec MOLLE Webbing – Retail $189.95
- Bino Case – Zip-No Magnetic Closure, fits up to 10×50 bino, 4 point harness – Retail $99.95
- Everything Pocket – Zipper closure, quick-clip universal attachment system – Retail $29.95
All items in the new Badlands Black Series are available in Gunmetal Gray or Serengeti Brown at dealers worldwide and at www.badlandspacks.com