LAST UPDATED: May 1st, 2015
Pine Ridge Archery adds Nitro String Loops for 2012
Pine Ridge Archery is adding Nitro String Loops to their growing line of archery related accessories. The Nitro String Loop is made of low stretch, premium quality, braided material that is strong and durable so you don’t have to worry about your string loop breaking at the moment of truth or stretching, resulting in inconsistent shooting which can rob you of accuracy. The extra strong Nitro String Loop helps eliminate wear due to a release aid and the Nitro String Loop material which can be used for tying on drop away rests.
Nitro String Loop
• Low stretch, premium quality braided material for secure, consistent hold
• Ends burn easily for clean installation
• Available in precut lengths and bulk spools
• Eliminate serving wear due to release aid
• Extra stiff material to maintain shape
• Diameter: .085mm/ 2.16mm
• Great for fall-away rests
• 9 colors, including standard camouflage
• Made in USA
The Nitro String Loop is extra stiff, which makes attaching your release to the loop quick and easy. The ends burn easily, making installation a piece of cake. The diameter is .085mm/ 2.16 mm thick and is available in precut lengths or in bulk spools. The Nitro String Loop is made in America and is available in Black, Red, Blue, Orange, Lime Green, Purple, Pink, Yellow and Tan. For more information, visit www.pineridgearchery.com.