Family Favorite Pork Tenderloin
- 1 small pork tenderloin
- 8-10 ears of corn on the cob, cut in 1/2
- 2-3 pounds new potatoes cut in 1/2
- 2 onions, quartered
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 1 stick of butter (optional)
- 1 bottle of Italian dressing
- 1 or 2 12-oz. liquid ( water or beer )
- CanCooker Original Creole Seasoning
- You can add fresh shrimp and kielbasa if you like!
- Recipe serves 12
First place in the CanCooker ears of corn standing on end. Add potatoes, onions and carrots. Place pork loin and kielbasa on top of vegetables. Add seasonings, butter and water( or beer ). Latch lid and put on heat source.
Once lid begins to vent steam, keep on heat source for 40- minutes (approx.) Carefully open lid and add shrimp. CAREFULE - THE COOKER WILL BE HOT! Let steam for an additional 5-minutes.
Remove from heat and let stand for a minimum of 5 to10-minutes. Place food into large serving tray and enjoy!
Get more great recipes at CanCooker.com