Can Cooker Chicken & Ham
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1-2 ham steaks
- 8 new red potatoes quartered
- 1 green bell pepper cut into chunks
- 1 or 2 onions quartered
- 1 can pineapple chunks, not drained
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- CanCooker Original Seasoned Salt Can
- Cooker Butter Garlic Salt
- 1 stick of butter (optional)
- 1 12 oz. liquid (bottled water or beer)
First place in the CanCooker potatoes, pepper and onion. Place chicken and ham on top of vegetables. Add pineapple chunks and juice, soy, seasonings and butter. Last add the water (or beer).
Latch the lid and place on heat source. Once steam begins to vent, keep on heat source for 40-minutes (approx.). Remove from heat using oven mitts and let cooL for a minimum of 5-minutes. Pour out contents into a large serving tray and enjoy.
Get more great recipes at CanCooker.com