GamePlan Gear Announces The New 3-in-1 Pack System for 2011
GamePlan Gear Announces The New "Over and Under" 3-in-1 Pack System
Dubuque Iowa- Known industry-wide for creating innovative, functional, specialized products through outside-of-the-box thinking, GamePlan Gear announces the new Over and Under Pack System, designed for today's versatile bowhunter.
Comprised of an intermediate sized, low profile backpack and an oversized fanny pack the 'Over-and-Under' is actually three bowhunting packs in one. Like many of GamePlan Gear's products, the New for 2011 'Over-and-Under' Pack system is based upon military pack platforms with full customization in mind. Through different combinations of the two pack parts the fully convertible 3-in-1 system fits the needs of bowhunters from coast to coast. Whether your pursuits find you trekking western mountainscapes for bugling bulls with a full load of gear and a hydration bladder, following log roads to your favorite whitetail perch with a small day pack or chasing wary spring gobblers with a couple calls and a decoy in a aptly-sized fanny pack the Over and Under is ready to get the job done. Two simple connection buckles hold the entire system together and make it easily to separate each piece for individual use.
One of the Over and Under's most unique features is the ability to manage a full quiver of arrows in countless ways on each section of the pack. Because of it's unique mounting arrangement you can attach a quiver on your hip for 'upright' stalking or crawl across a sage flat on your belly (without your arrows waving in the air like a golf flag). You can mount your quiver in ENDLESS positions and angles while the packs front pocket is designed to drop-open and hold your quiver hood in a soft neoprene cover. They also took the quiver attachment one step further by using a rubber 'PackStrap' to secure any brand or style of quiver onto the pack- and virtually anywhere you find webbing loops. The patent-pending strap system simplifies gear attachment- and at the same time opens up your options for setting up a pack the way that YOU want it. The possibilities are endless with this uber-versatile super-system.
• Military-inspired loops sewn into both sides of the Hip Belt 'wings' allow you to customize the position of your quiver
• Pull-out, waterproof 'Arrow Hood' can hide and protect arrow fletchings
• Zippered expansion panel can open to increase the size of main compartment
• Hydration-bladder detailing for a hose to pass through
• Vented belt design for warm weather hunts
• Front pocket webbing loops support rubber 'Pack Straps' for quiver attachment
• Pack shown with the 'expansion panel' zipped closed to make the pack even more compact
• Top Pack can be separated from bottom Fanny Pack using two Side-Release buckles
• Available in both REALTREE 'AP' and Mossy Oak 'Treestand' Patterns
Check it out today!
Get Notified Of New Posts