BowTech Invasion CPX

By: Bow Staff
1/7/2011
| Comments

BowTech Invasion CPX

The BowTech Invasion is now with CPX technology. Scary accurate, deadly quiet, and blazing fast. Center Pivot Extreme technology is what you ge when you combine Center Pivot HardCore limbs, ultra low friction components, zero tolerance assembly, a truly deflexed riser, and a sleek new design approach. This delivers a scary accuracte, deadly quiet and blazing fast hunting machine.

BowTech promised something special, something wildly innovative, and they delivered with the most accurate hunting bow ever build. The Invasion CPX harnesses all of BowTech's best technologies, leading the way in their 2011 line up. Combing their phenomenal HardCore Limbs, OverDrive Binary cam system and FLX-Guard cable containment with the new CPX technology, they have created a bow that is scary accurate, deadly quiet, and blazing fast. The Invasion is now.

BowTech Invasion CPX Specs

• Brace Height: 7 inches
  • Axle to Axle: 31 1/32 inches
  • Draw Length: 26-30 inches
  • Peak Draw Weights: 50/60/70/80 lbs
  • IBO/ATA Speed: 343 fps
  • Kinetic Energy: 91.45 ft-lbs
  • Effective Let-Off: 80%
  • Mass Weight: 3.9 lbs

Related Topics

Get Notified Of New Posts

Email:

6 Comments on "BowTech Invasion CPX"

Re: BowTech Invasion CPX

Just bought mine and it is absolutely the fastest, quietest, most all around best bow I've ever owned/shot!

Posted by Brett on 4/19/2011 9:11:07 PM

Re: BowTech Invasion CPX

the best bow I ever shot and owend by far the best!!!!

Posted by kurdee on 5/13/2011 10:00:42 PM

Re: BowTech Invasion CPX

what's the price?

Posted by Bowhunterportugal on 5/20/2011 3:19:07 PM

Re: BowTech Invasion CPX

I just bought one this weekend. I spent about an hour at the dealer shooting this side by side against the Hoyt Carbon Elements. Both are excellent bows, but in the end I bought the Invasion because: (1) it is slightly faster; and (2) the Hoyt was another $200. I shot the invasion over the weekend and love it.

Posted by DCN on 5/23/2011 11:08:58 AM

Re: BowTech Invasion CPX

I have the Invasion and it is UNREAL... I added Bowjax to the FLX guard, the string stop and added the Mathews Monkey Tails to the string. I kid you not, if you thought it was quiet before, its half the noise! I shoot out to 100 yards in practice with my hunting setup and I'll put down 5" groups, I touch arrows at 60 yards.. This thing is awesome!

Posted by Jared on 11/8/2011 9:36:30 PM

Re: BowTech Invasion CPX

Best bow I've ever owned. Bar none.

Posted by Jack on 12/15/2011 8:14:19 PM

Leave Comments

Subject:
Name:
Url: (Optional)
Reply:

Garden Prairie, IL
Searching Outfitter & Guide directory...
Bowhunt or Die