In Memory of Terry Zarr

I know a lot of you guys are friends with Justin and have got to know him through I just wanted to let you know unfortunately yesterday Justin lost a good friend, great sportsmen and more importantly his father. Each and everyone of us if asked who got you into hunting can answer that within seconds. For Justin it was his dad. Here are some photos I want to share and if a few of you can take a moment to reach out to him in a private message that would be appreciated.

Visitation will be Wednesday, March 31st from 3:00pm to 7:00pm at the Kisselburg-Wauconda Funeral Home. Memorial service will be at 7:00pm at the funeral home.

235 North Main StreetWauconda, Illinois 60084

In Memory of Terry Zarr

1. John Mueller says:

Justin, even though you have lost your Father, you will never loose those memories. Looks like you shared some great hunting camps.

2. Terry Anthony says:

Justin, I have enjoyed your videos and articles, and now we can see that you came by your hunting heritage, "rightly". You're the legacy left by this great hunter, your dad. We can all relate to the joy of hunting with a father and we also share your grief. I learned to hunt from my dad and am loving the opportunity to introduce my sons to it as well. Know we're all praying for you. Looking forward to your next big buck that we know will honor your father.

3. RICHIE MUSIC says:

Justin, your family is in my thoughts and prayers today, we know your father has moved on to a greater place to persue his quarry. you are left behind to carry on his legacy which we all know you will do proudly. Again my family sends you our deepest condolences.

4. God Bless continue to Bless You and your family Justin as you grieve the loss of your father (and beyond). May God embrace your dad with His Loving Light until you can embrace him yourself at a later time.

Talk to him when you are in the woods… ask him to bring a big buck by you – then get ready to be impressed! Believe Me!

5. Laddie Svejnoha says:

Justin, I wanted to say that I'm sorry for you're loss. I worked with you're father and I know he was proud of you thats all I ever herd was how you where out hunting all the time and you're great times together and you're hunting adventures. He gave me hats of the site you are with and talked about it all the time. He will be missed.

6. Travis Rombach says:

Justin, i only know u through the website but by looking at the pictures i can deeply relate to the passion and tribulation i share with my own father in the way of life i call bowhunting. You and your father will be in my prayers as a great bowhunter has fallen. I have not been faced with challenge of losing my father but when that day comes i will look for awnsers in deep prayer and the flight of my arrow as i hope you will do the same.

7. Justin, I'm sorry for the loss of your father and I will keep your father, you, and your family in my prayers.

8. Spiritually bro he will always be with you when I lost my father in 2007 he still seems to work
    in mysterious ways with in my life. God bless buddy.

9. Ted Beskow says:

I was lucky enough to share some Northwood Deer hunts with Terry and his dad Wilbur. They were the best teachers anyone could ask for. When I hit the treestand this fall, they will both be in my thoughts. Justin is another generation in a great line of men.

10. Eric Matz says:

So sorry to hear of your loss Justin, my condolence's to you and your family.

11. BOWSPEC says:

My condolences to you and your family Justin…I grew up in the woods hunting with my father…those are the memories that last forever…the memories that you can feel.

12. I'm very sorry to here about your father. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

13. J-man,
    hang in there! i'll be thinking of you in the up and coming days. please let me know if there is anything i can do.

14. Licking Branch says:

Sorry for your loss Justin. My dad is not only my hero, but my best hunting buddy and I wouldn't have it any other way.

15. Steve Gorman says:

Justin, so very sorry to here about your Dad. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.

16. Hank Lewandowski says:

Justin, sorry for you and your family, at the loss of your father. He made some great memories with you, and now you are charged to carry on with your family when the time comes. I pray that you may find comfort in knowing that he will be with you when you are out hunting. Take care friend. May almighty God give you peace and comfort.

17. Tony Marra says:

Dear Justin,

I have never had the pleasure of meeting you nor your dad but I can assure you that the pictures posted of all your "adventures" shared of you and your father are ones that also duplicate mine and my fathers as well as the rest of the bow hunting community that we share our thoughts, tips, opinions and pictures with.

I just experienced my father's one year passing to lung cancer on March 31ST and his birthday is today. So I felt compelled to write to you and express my condolences to you and your family. I know, it's tuff times here in N.Y. and for my family and I. Our ability to be strong and create the foundation for our families to seek comfort and support is one that our FATHERS taught us as sons and sportmens alike, and now it is time to pass these values on to our children and grandchildren so that they may become the life extensions of our fathers pedigree.

Cherish each memory of your dad and remember that NO ONE can take those away from you. In the words of the late and great Fred Bear "When the hunter is in a tree stand with high moral values and with the proper hunting ethics and richer for the experience, that hunter is 20' closer to GOD"………………….this season, you and I will be closer to ALL 4 men.

18. Brandon says:

I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how tough this is for you. I know this is really belated but I just wanted to tell you that you should be proud. I didn't know your father and I have never really met you outside of websites but from what I have learned you were blessed with a father that cared about the outdoors and showing that to his family. He must have been a great man. Hang in there.