- Ultra-tough “hood” is virtually unbreakable!
- Extra deep hood keeps broadheads covered; new Phantom foam insert is designed so expandables won’t open in your quiver
- Maximized distance (18 inches) between hood and grippers for minimized arrow vibration and noise
- Bumper strip on crossbar kills arrow vibration
- One-handed quiver removal, adjustment
- Super-premium wrapped carbon rods offer unsurpassed strength-to-weight ratio, absorb vibration
- Exclusive (patent pending) ArrowWedge Gripper system allows for individual arrow tightening
- TightSpot, the quiver that acts as a stabilizer
- New QuadFit 4-way spacer lets you slide the TightSpot Quiver up against cable guard for another point of contact
- TightSpot’s TailFan design positions arrows so fletchings won’t vibrate together or make noise
- Incredibly lightweight and narrow; no need for bulky
TAKE YOUR SHOT: The deer season is upon us and making the right decision in the tree stand is extremely important. Would you take this shot?
YES/NO - What would you do?
Screenshot from Bowhunting.com's BowhuntOrDie presented by Mathews, Inc. ... See MoreSee Less
7 hours ago
1 day ago