GORE-TEX outerwear from Browning helps consumers stay dry and comfortable in a variety of hunting environments including bow hunting, upland and early-season hunting, featuring Gore Comfort Mapping technology and GORE-TEX Paclite.
Comfort on Target: With Gore’s Comfort Mapping technology (below, in the Browning Maxus jacket) consumers are protected through strategic placement of GORE-TEX fabrics that protect the body in specific climatic zones, perfectly adapting to meet the needs of the consumer’s body, keeping them comfortable at the same time.
When Lightweight Garments are Critical: GORE-TEX Paclite, as seen in Browning’s Half Zip Pullover jacket, provides consumers breathability and durability against wind with minimum weight and bulk, making this a highly packable jacket for the hunters who needs to be light and fast.
Browning Maxus GORE-TEX Jacket with Gore Comfort Mapping Technology
· 100% waterproof, windproof, breathable with GORE-TEX fabric
· Gore Comfort Mapping used to maximize comfort and mobility
· Detachable hood, pockets, articulated elbow, upper hand warmer pockets
· Inside security pocket
Browning Half Zip Pullover GORE-TEX Paclite Jacket
· Extreme breathability, durability, wind and waterproofness with GORE-TEX Paclite
· Adjustable attached hood with molded brim
· Zippered double entry lower pouch to keep hands dry
· Stuffs into included bag for easy stowing when not in use